Team Development and Coaching
Pro Bono Opportunity
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They are done by a team of people” Steve Jobs
Do you lead a team or a member of one that:
- Has between 4 – 12 people?
- Does work where team members are inter-dependant on one another?
- Wants to improve its performance and work better together as a team?
Would you like your team to create value beyond the sum of its parts?
Do you want to help create a high performing team that:
- Has clarity and alignment of purpose, goals and roles?
- Has an environment of trust and values honest feedback?
- Allocates time for collective learning and reflection?
- Is not afraid to handle conflict?
- Has strong decision-making processes and communication skills?
If you do then we would are offering a pro bono 1.5 – 2-hour session in which you can:
- Understand some of the common team derailers and what may be hindering your team’s performance
- Get insights into what can help you and your team work more effectively together
- Identify some best practices and tools that teams and team members can use to move towards creating a high performing team
Thank you for reading me!
Book your 15 min call
“In an ordinary organization, most people are doing a second job no one is paying them for…Most people are spending time and energy covering up their weaknesses… playing politics, hiding their inadequacies, hiding their uncertainties, hiding their limitations.”― Robert Kegan
Training and Certifications
- Professional Certified Coach with International Coaching Federation since 2020
- Certified Team Coaching Foundations Certified Coach since 2022
- NARM Informed Professional (Neuro Affective Relational Model) since 2021
- Conscious Business Coach with BetterUp ( 2020)
- Member of International Coach Federation since 2019
- Certificate in Transformational Coaching with Coach Masters Academy (2019 – 2020)
- Trained in Art of Developmental Coaching with Coaches Rising (2019)
- Certified Trainer in Relational Whole Body Focusing since 2018
- Trained in Voice Dialogue Facilitation 2017-2018
- Trained in Core Skills Mindful Self Compassion 2012
- Trained in Non-Violent Communication Skills as part of training in Facilitation Skills using the Expressive and Creative Arts (2011- 13)
- Participant at Art of Collaborative Leadership Training Seminar September 2010
- Certified Trainer in Religious Diversity and Anti-Discrimination
Hi, I’m Ruth Friedman
I have been facilitating workshops of different kinds for over 20 years. I currently run group coaching sessions for diverse Fortune 500 companies, supporting participants to explore together issues such as Inclusive Leadership, Resiliency, and Feedback. I have been supporting executives since 2014 and now I am taking my work to the next level as a Team Coach Practitioner. For this I need your help, hence this unique offer.