Let’s be honest
Despite a lot of progress in recent decades, we still don’t live in a world that is equal for men and women. Many organisations were made by men for men and masculine behaviours and norms are still dominant.
As a result, women find they fall into conditioned patterns of expected behaviours that are now so ingrained into our society and lives, we are no longer aware of them.
However, with the help of processes like the Lead Being You model (LBY), it’s possible to change those behaviours.
What is the Lead Being You model and how does it work?
The Lead Being You model draws from the Neuro Affective Relational Model (NARM), which is a trauma-informed approach that allows you to observe how the past plays out in the present.
Choices that lead to new behaviours. Choices that create a bigger impact and help you to be seen and recognised. And choices that align with your own needs and values.
And it will work for you.
It will help you to accept yourself more easily and allow you to adapt with greater impact. It will also help you to make different choices, create new beliefs and make you feel more empowered, so you gain the recognition and visibility you rightly deserve.
Hi, I’m Ruth Friedman
At the beginning of my career, I worked in male dominant environments and I never could fathom things out. It seemed that different rules applied to me because I was a woman.
Rules that made it harder to be visible for my work even though I was working extremely hard. At the same time, it felt like my lazy colleagues were getting all the kudos, while all I could see was them bragging.
I was caught in a system that wasn’t set up for me, but I didn’t realise it at the time. I now work as an Executive Coach, often in science and tech-based industries where many of the women I work with report similar problems related to visibility, recognition and worth. And by working through the Led Being You model, I help women like you get the recognition they deserve for the great work they do.
So, get the support you need and start making a bigger impact that will get you to where you want and deserve to be.
What people are saying
“I have learned so much more about myself after my sessions with Ruth. She guided me in seeing and questioning negative belief systems I have often overlooked, helping me advance closer to a better version of myself.”
“It has been a pleasure working with you, and you have provided a lot of very helpful guidance and actions. I truly believe that I am a better employee, leader, and person following our sessions”
“I can only express my gratitude. It was so much more, so much deeper than I could have foreseen.”
“Ruth helped me understand the deeper challenges that are often the most difficult ones to share, address and work on. She has made a wonderful impact on my professional life.”
Training and Certifications
- Professional Certified Coach with International Coaching Federation since 2020
- NARM Informed Professional ( Neuro Affective Relational Model) since 2021
- Conscious Business Coach with BetterUp ( 2020)
- Member of International Coach Federation since 2019
- Certificate in Transformational Coaching with Coach Masters Academy (2019 – 2020)
- Trained in Art of Developmental Coaching with Coaches Rising (2019)
- Certified Trainer in Relational Whole Body Focusing since 2018
- Trained in Voice Dialogue Facilitation 2017-2018
- Trained in Core Skills Mindful Self Compassion 2012
- Trained in Non-Violent Communication Skills as part of training in Facilitation Skills using the Expressive and Creative Arts (2011- 13)
- Participant at Art of Collaborative Leadership Training Seminar September 2010
- Certified Trainer in Religious Diversity and Anti-Discrimination