A Workshop for Women In Leadership
October 12th at 1220 – 1345 CET
Getting you the visibility, recognition and success you deserve
I am running a pilot workshop for women who work in leadership positions. It’s for women who want to feel more visible at work and to get better recognition. It’s for leaders who want to feel more authentic in the presence of more senior colleagues, and who want to be better role models for others.
The purpose of this session is to test out a brand new approach addressing these issues using adaptation styles, and to help me further develop this innovative methodology. In exchange for supporting me with your insights and knowledge you can benefit from the following:
• Get new insights about your situation as a result of our conversation.
• Receive an analysis of your own personal adaptation style and learn how this can support you to become more visible and recognised at work
• Observe (or participate in) a demo of how this unique approach can address the issues you are facing
• Connect with other women in a similar position to yourself
• Offer feedback on concept and marketing for my work that I am developing in support of women like you
As my thank you for your participation I offer a free individual 60 mins coaching session to help you begin to address your situation.
Spaces are limited as we will be a small group of up to 12 women. Grab your spot now!
Thank you for reading me!
Book your Place Here
Hi, I’m Ruth Friedman
At the beginning of my career, I worked in male dominant environments and I never could fathom things out. It seemed that different rules applied to me because I was a woman.
Rules that made it harder to be visible for my work even though I was working extremely hard. At the same time, it felt like my lazy colleagues were getting all the kudos, while all I could see was them bragging.
I was caught in a system that wasn’t set up for me, but I didn’t realise it at the time. I now work as an Executive Coach, often in science and tech-based industries where many of the women I work with report similar problems related to visibility, recognition and worth. And by working through the Led Being You model, I help women like you get the recognition they deserve for the great work they do.
My vision is to help women get more recognised for the work that they do and to support them to make the difference that they want to be making. I believe the world will be a better place, when women have a more equal footing in the workplace. This work has never been more important!
I have a passion for this work because I have had to deal with issues like this the whole of my working life and I know how tough it can feel. I want to support other women on their own journeys to greater recognition and impact. I have been supporting executive women since 2014 and now I am taking my work to the next level. For this I ask your help. I am looking for your feedback, your insights and your wisdom, to help me in this process. It will be very much appreciated.
What people are saying
“I have learned so much more about myself after my sessions with Ruth. She guided me in seeing and questioning negative belief systems I have often overlooked, helping me advance closer to a better version of myself.”
“With Ruth’s guidance, my life has transformed. I am amazed that at every session I learn something new about myself and I have something to think about and work on.”
“I can only express my gratitude. It was so much more, so much deeper than I could have foreseen.”
Training and Certifications
- Professional Certified Coach with International Coaching Federation since 2020
- NARM Informed Professional (Neuro Affective Relational Model) since 2021
- Conscious Business Coach with BetterUp ( 2020)
- Member of International Coach Federation since 2019
- Certificate in Transformational Coaching with Coach Masters Academy (2019 – 2020)
- Trained in Art of Developmental Coaching with Coaches Rising (2019)
- Certified Trainer in Relational Whole Body Focusing since 2018
- Trained in Voice Dialogue Facilitation 2017-2018
- Trained in Core Skills Mindful Self Compassion 2012
- Trained in Non-Violent Communication Skills as part of training in Facilitation Skills using the Expressive and Creative Arts (2011- 13)
- Participant at Art of Collaborative Leadership Training Seminar September 2010
- Certified Trainer in Religious Diversity and Anti-Discrimination